- Use the JONASS template1 then submit your best paper in the template, easy, free, and fast. Freely check the plagiarism via this link1, or link2. (sample of 0% Plagiarism)
- Use APA format for citation in text (name, year) and bibliography.
- References should be valid and up to 30 and considering the last 10 years.
- Abstract has three parts (1. Background and objective 2. Materials and methods 3. Results and conclusion)
2-In Revision status
- Edit reviewers' comments, while Track Change in review menu MS-Word is active (Instructions TRACK CHANGE).
- Put your response in a file named "List of Changes".
- Check paper English grammar and spelling by Grammarly app. (Grammarly website)
- Authors should be attached: Conflict of Interest file and Copyright file
3-For Acceptance, authors need
- 1-Put it in the accepted template (final template) according to styles (Style Instruction).
- Use scholar google for APA format for the references (Instruction APA).
- Find DOI for references using this link and put them in your references (Website for DOI) (Instruction DOI).